One Week Trip - 7 Days & 6 Nights - 5 1/2 Days Fishing
These rates require a minimum of double occupancy and do not include airfare or taxes.
May 10th to September 20th $2199.00/pp
- Six nights at Island Point Lodge
- 3 Meals Daily
- Boats, Motor & Fuel
- Freezer Space for Catch
- Rod & Reel are Available for Salmon, Halibut and Trout
- We will filet all of your fish
- Alaskan Fishing License & Stamps
- Personal Items
- Shipping Cost of your fish (if exceeds baggage limits)
- Alcoholic Beverages & Snacks
- Transportation Costs (Airlines)
- Lures, Weights, & Hooks
A deposit of 50% is required at the time reservations are made. Reservations will not be guaranteed without a deposit. The remainder of the cost is required prior to April 15th. Due to the limited length of the season, refunds can be made only when the space is re-booked. Please reserve early in order for airline reservations to be made, as Alaska has become very popular for tourists.
Island Point Lodge will be happy to help you with your travel reservations or we suggest that you call Viking Travel in Alaska at 1-800-327-2571 and ask them for a quote. We also suggest that you call your own agent and compare quotes.
Your flight will take you to Seattle where you may have an option of flying to Juneau and on to Petersburg, arriving around 5 pm, overnight in a Petersburg hotel (Tides Inn 907-772-4288 or Scandia House 907-772-4281) and be picked up on Saturday morning to be taken to the Lodge, or overnight in Seattle (see list of hotels in the information package) and take the early morning Alaska Air flight arriving in Petersburg around 10:40 am where you will be picked up and taken to the Lodge.
INFORMATION ON ALASKA AIRLINES
Alaska Air is the only commercial passenger carrier landing at the Petersburg Airport, with only two stops per day. Alaska Air offers special rates, however, there are only a limited number of seats available on any specific flight. These seats are available on a first come, first serve basis. Make your reservations early.
This may be able to save you money on your airline flight:
Alaska Airlines offers the holder of their Alaska Airline VISA card, once every year, a $99.00 ROUND TRIP COMPANION TICKET. The companion ticket becomes available approximately 30 days after you receive the credit card. Go to Alaska Airlines, click on CREDIT CARDS and follow the directions.
Reasons Why You Should Choose Island Point Lodge For Your Alaska Fishing Destination:
- Jet airline service by Alaska Airlines to Petersburg, Alaska
- No small planes to take
- We pick you up and return you to the Petersburg airport. Island Point Lodge is 12 miles from the airport
- No cars to rent
- All meals are provided: breakfast, lunch, and dinner (hor d'oeuvres before dinner)
- We filet and freeze your catch at no additional cost
- You get 5 1/2 days of fishing, fish as long as you want for what you want
- No need to drive to go fishing. We are right on salt water (Inside Passage of Southeast Alaska - protected area with calm waters.) Walk from your cabin or lodge to our dock. You will have your own boat for the week. Fishing begins directly in front of the lodge to a maximum boating distance of 45 minutes depending on what you want to fish for.