With the holidays quickly approaching, you are probably finding yourself thinking about what kind of gift to give to that special angler in your life before the Alaska fishing season starts. At Island Point Lodge, we have many ideas to help you find a memorable holiday gift before the fishing season kicks off again in Alaska. Here are some holiday gift suggestions.
- Keep an eye out for specials at Island Point Lodge. Plan now and book a June fishing trip.
- Book a fishing trip with the whole family. Island Point Lodge is the best place to make meaningful memories with your children. Be sure to plan for where to fish when you arrive at Island Point Lodge. We have a rundown of some of the most popular areas to drop a line.
- There’s plenty to see while fishing. Gift your angler with some gear to view the surrounding wildlife and nature.
- If you plan to gift someone with cookware, we have some fish recipes to test their new equipment.
- Since it will be sometime before the ideal fishing season is in full swing again, why not pass the time with some great fishing books. Gift your angler one of these.
Give the Gift of the Alaska Fishing Season to Everyone You Love
Finish your holiday shopping early and book a fishing getaway now. Island Point Lodge is one of the best fishing destinations in Alaska. In addition, to fishing you can plan a hiking adventure too. Tongass National Forest is beautiful and an excellent opportunity to see Alaskan wildlife up close. We recommend you book fast to secure a spot for next year’s Alaska fishing season. Reach out to us for more information or make a reservation. For more details, be sure to visit our rates page or call 800-352-4522 today.